Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Songs of joy


Joy of life

A couple of weeks ago I sat down near the daisies in the garden. I have wild ones growing in bundles, but there are lots of pots with flowers blooming now too. I have my feet on the grass and the daisies infront, but also my strawberries. Then I feel them. A warm, happy feeling full of life. Then I hear them. JOY! They are so happy to be able to bloom, to make berries and to be alive! They are doing what they are meant to do and it fills them with so much joy! I am filled and surrounded by their amazing feelings of life and living. It humbles me and fills me with so much gratitude. Sitting with them and receiving their happiness is pure love. 


Sound of joy

This is what pure love, life and joy sounds like:





Inspiration
Trying to capture their beauty is not as easy as they make it seem. They are so gorgeous in their simple, but energetic way. So I try a new thing to play with, a very small block of paper with a very small colour pallet and small tubes of water paint. Having fun and filling the page of life and love. 


Thank you for sharing and showing me life and love, the gorgeous being you are! 💖

Agnetha 🥀

No comments: